5.03.2010

sadly, yes.

I forgot to take a picture of the Paella I made last night! It was quite delightful considering I looked at a bunch of recipes, wrote down a lot of ingredients and got a great end result. I will make it again... hopefully less thrown together, and take pictures.

I was thinking today of all the recipes I could add to this, but my Grandpa's recipe for Buttermilk Waffles is not one I could just give out to the world. I'm not sure if it's Dutch or German or a mix of both. But now that I'm the 3rd or 4th generation to have this recipe - it makes it sacred.
The other recipe is my hubby's Mom's German Potato Salad, her recipe is also passed down I'm at least a 3rd generation on that as well. So you can see it's hard to just give it out.

oh, the delicious things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk back!