2.03.2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich

Well, a mixture of not having all the usual ingredients available to me and having new ones available to me, has led me to this recipe.

4 Italian rolls (Carrefour brand for me)
1 chicken breast (my butcher did the butterfly cut for me) sliced in 4, 1/2 thick
4 slices of ham
4 slices of cheese
1 tomato (4 slices)
Vinegrette Salad Dressing
Italian seasoning

Heat rolls in oven til warm or golden.
While they are warming, Fry/Grill/Grill Machine the chicken slices. Once the outside starts turning white, spread dressing on the chicken and sprinkle a little bit of Italian Seasoning. Top with cheese and ham (cheese in between chicken and ham). Continue cooking until the cheese starts to melt. Remove from pan.
Sprinkle the tomatoes with the Italian seasoning and fry for about 30 seconds.
Cut open the rolls. Pile on the chicken and tomato.
Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk back!