8.20.2012

finally-- and a preview

Okay, I'm not at the "finally" stage yet. But close! And my apologies for not blogging in over a month... That's what happens when this chica moves into a new house and is now 11 days away from her due date! And the nursery- so scary! Don't ask. The limitations I face- being pregnant, partially OCD and used to doing things myself don't exactly help!

So this is the little guy's room! I was trying to take some pictures with my phone before stuff started getting piled in.
This is probably the saddest looking wall in the whole room. The previous owner's little guy got a little excited with the stapler. So we -ehem - am forced to repaint. My hubby would have left it probably as long as possible.

The room in progress! (and a pile of stuff) A coat of primer done- in the picture!
There's actually a coat of paint up as well (not pictured), but we have one more finishing coat to do before it's done done. Can't wait!


And preview: My $10 find at an antique store!


And a map ($8 maybe?) I chopped up to frame!
I saw where someone did this idea with canvas but I was so afraid I could botch that completely. This is almost botched- There was literally a smidge of leeway with the size of the map to work with to get them to fit that perfectly! The frames (10"x20") I found for 40% off at Michaels so for $12 each, I couldn't pass them up!


So this week, we should be finishing up the nursery and it will be all set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk back!