6.27.2011

who would have thunk??


I did not think I could have a good time in Bass Pro Shop... they have hunting and fishing gear, right? I haven't fished in years and I have never hunted animals, so I was kinda dreading it but I was humoring my husband because he had humored me and some of my stops.

Boy was I in for a surprise!
Sadly, all the things I wanted to buy weren't for sale.

Like this baby!


Or perhaps this adorable blue cabinet! 

Even though it wouldn't have even fitted in the car. I'm sure I could have found a way.

Of course there was plenty to buy. oh, they looked so good, so now that I'm home I will start making my pantry look like this.
I will most definitely need one of these too, maybe add a spot for toothbrushes and toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk back!