2.24.2012

bookshelf: before and after

This is my before picture for the bookshelf. After several weeks of paint last fall and some trial and error, it was finally "finished".
To me it could stand a lot of improvement but for a $10 bookshelf and and $6 worth of paint it was just gonna have to work.
Plus my sister and I were getting tired of carrying it in and out all the time.






There was a slight change with the back board color. Found out that spray paint was my friend and the excess spray could be easily covered with white paint.

It also swapped sides with the other bookshelf on the other end of the couch. (the other bookshelf needs a new makeover but I am slightly less motivated to work on it at the moment.)


This is the top of the other bookshelf. I love how the shades of blue really seem to work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk back!